Personal Audio Guide app provides free access to the descriptions, photographs and navigation of historic sites in 7 Polish cities.
A large transport company based in Warsaw is planning to replace all POS-based checkouts installed in buses with innnovative mobile solutions (app + POS printer).
One advantage of the new system is that with every sold ticket, the driver can immediately update the bus occupancy status in the central system. On the other hand, the app will help the driver to quickly sell and validate tickets, as well as be aware well in advance of the status of bus occupancy at each stop.
As part of this assignment we've created an Android app which easily integrates with the customer's central sales system.
• Integration with Posnet's POS printers
• Integration with the central sales system
• Validation of tickets using QR codes
• Reporting on the position of the vehicle to the central system
• Work offline - internet access is not required, the app collects the data and sends them upon re-connecting to wifi
2015 - Maciek Bakalarz with Karol (Project Manager) and Andrew (Director of Drivers) from Polonus, after the successfully finalizing the project.