National Food and Nutrition Institute's Health Assistant is an app for the health-conscious people.
Our customer set before us a difficult challenge of crafting an app which would compete on the market of odering prints online with global players, such as Lalalab or SnapPrints. As a result of our cooperation with Snapbook, we were able to develop a solid application at a very competitive price. We hope that our partnership will provide a solid foundation for further Snapbook development.
The app has been written natively for Android and iOS. As a part of the assignment, we also developed a server which easily integrates with the printing house to ensure optimal results.
• PayPal, Przelewy24 payment support
• credit card support
• integration with a printing house
• support and optimization of large format prints
• preview of the albums which will be sent to the customer in a booklet format
• integration with Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram for downloading images
• advanced logic of generating vouchers
• server website development
Visit http://snapbookapp.com to learn more about the application or use the links on the right to download the application.