An app designed for the purpose of conducting long-term (1-2 months) surveys related to healthy lifestyle and nutrition.
The app is used by passengers of the Atap bus service in the province of Pordenone.
ATAPP allows its users to:
• Select the optimal commuting variant between two points
• Detect the passenger’s GPS position and suggest the best possible route
• Save the user’s "favorite" places
• Display the search results on a map or in a list of stops
• Download the bus timetables in real time
• Send notifications to all travelers
• Find the nearest ticket offices on the map
• calculation of the optimal route for commuting between 2 points
• calculation of the optimal route to the destination based on your current GPS position